BORN is committed to a continuous policy of Innovative Design, Product Development and Commitment to Quality that ensures every BORN installation precisely meets the Client’s Specifications as well as the highest Industry Standards.
To provide products and services of the highest quality, fit for purpose, and to a standard which complies with the governing design and fabrication codes of specifications, Born has set the following quality objectives:
- Maintaining the Quality System through formal and clearly documented procedures.
- Controlling the Quality related costs of poor quality within the parameters set by the management group.
- Creating a working environment which promotes the conditions required for Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Contributing to the Production effort by meaningful and timely feedback as structured within the Quality Program.
- Ensuring that each Contract has a properly structured Quality Plan (Inspection and Test Plan / ITP) which sets the Quality Objectives unique to each customer’s individual requirements.
The above objectives ensure that each equipment designed and manufactured ensure:
- Full Capacity
- High Operational Efficiency
- Proven Reliability
- Less Fuel Consumption
- Easy Operation
- Minimum Maintenance
- Increased Safety